Worldwide Power Products Recommends Businesses To Be Prepared For 2012 Hurricane Season
27-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
Worldwide Power Products recommends businesses to be prepared for 2012 hurricane season. The Atlantic hurricane season kicked off on June 1 and continues through the end of 2012, with the potential to affect the Caribbean, southeast and northeast United States. While the season thus far is quiet–and is forecast to be a less active hurricane season than 2011–it’s always a great time to make sure your business is prepared for a hurricane.
Preparing your business for hurricanes requires data and records management and implementing an infrastructure that can keep a businesses running in case of emergency. Prepare a hurricane operations manual for your business:
• The main priority has to be safety. And so make sure your entire staff will evacuate to nearby safe place to wait out the storm.
• At the beginning of every hurricane season, buy plenty of canned food and water jugs so that your staff can keep on powering on despite the damages a hurricane may bring.
• Have access to copies of important, financial data—nothing derails your business like a loss of information.
• Have a ready supply of generators that can keep the power on, to prevent data loss on our servers.
Waiting until the last minute to prepare means you may be unable to get some of the equipment your business needs to stay running, such as diesel or natural gas generators that can power the electricity, prevent sensitive business data loss from a break in power, and keep the air conditioning flowing after a hurricane. Generators offer an uninterrupted power supply that can keep appliances and machinery working during a storm, minimizing production losses.
Hurricanes are unpredictable. If the storm strikes, it can bring flood waters, winds, and heavy rains that keep people inside. If you’re not prepared for the storm, you’ll have trouble getting help when you need it. Finding diesel generators in stock and ready for immediate delivery to power your business can be difficult to impossible. We offer short-term generator rental that can help get your business back on its feet after a storm strikes. We have an ample supply of flexible, portable generators. Whether buy a generator for sale or procure a generator for rent , you can get back to work after the storm, minimizing business losses and workflow delays.
While generators can be costly, they prove their worth when natural disasters such as hurricanes strike. A severe hurricane can knock out power for weeks, as Hurricane Katrina did in 2005. A stop in workflow or loss of business data is sure to set you back significantly more than the cost of the generator. At Worldwide Power Products, we offer new and used diesel generators for home and business at a wide range of price points.
Have you ever had to stop work due to natural disaster? Did you go back and calculate lost revenue and damages? If yes, what steps did you take to better prepare? Having access to a backup power generator is the only surefire way to avoid the potential financial losses and personal endangerment caused by disastrous outages. If you are looking for quality new and used generators available for purchase or rent, or if you would like any additional information on this topic, please call us at 713-434-2300 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit:
Also, a informative presentation is available on this:
About Worldwide Power Products:
At Worldwide Power Products, we specialize in power generation equipment including new and used engines and generator sets for the industrial, marine, and petroleum industries. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality equipment and customer service.
As an independent company based in Houston, Texas, we buy new and used generator sets and engines all over the world. Our customers are able to choose from a variety of major brands including Caterpillar and Cummins. Generator sets range in size from 20kW - 2500kW and engines range in size from 150hp – 4000hp. Whether you need one unit or an entire fleet, Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for power.
Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, Kohler, Olympian, Onan, Waukesha, Volvo, Kato, SDMO, Generac.
Factories, Hospitals, Refineries, Schools and Universities, Power Plants, Construction Contractors, Churches, Workboats, Oil and Gas Companies, Water Treatment, Fishing, Utilities, Drilling Contractors, Telecommunications, Engine and Generator Dealers, Dredging, Power Rental Companies, Residential, Mining.
Mark Lum | Vice President
Worldwide Power Products
5901 Thomas Rd. | Houston, TX 77041
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Backup GeneratorsDiesel GeneratorsGenerator for SaleGenerator RentalHurricane Preparation 2012Natural Gas GeneratorsNew and Used GeneratorsPortable Generators
- Cummins Diesel & Portable Generator Sets for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - August 2012
- Diesel Generators & Engines, Natural Gas Engines, etc. - August Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Caterpillar Diesel, Natural Gas and Portable Gensets for Sale at Worldwide Power Products - July 2012
- Petroleum Generators & Engines, Diesel Gensets, etc. - Summer Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Caterpillar and Olympian Gas Generators for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Caterpillar Industrial Diesel Engines for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Worldwide Power Products Ramps Up Rental Program to Meet Customer Demand for Prompt, Available Power
- Caterpillar and Kato Petroleum Generators and Engines - June 2012 Featured Items at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Offering Backup On-site Power Generators for the Commercial Industries
- Worldwide Power Products is Offering Rental Services for Hurricane Season 2012