UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
01-Aug-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is offering the UHF Gen 2 RFID frog 3D tag which is available in three formats: dry inlay, wet inlay and paper tag. It is widely used in RFID supply chain applications, pallet and case-level applications.
This Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D tag, model 115002, uses the Impinj Monza4 IC with True3D technology for complete orientation insensitivity. It provides consistent performance on various materials and is compatible with the Impinj QT™ technology to enhance privacy security.
The UHF Gen 2 tag operates over a frequency range from 860 MHz to 960 MHz. It offers EPC memory capacity up to 496 bit and user memory capacity up to 512 bit. This high performance tag is compatible with EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C standards and allows for reliable reading even under demanding environments.
This UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D tag belongs to GAO's family of 865 MHz UHF RFID Tags. This line includes a wide variety of RFID tags such as UHF Gen2 DogBone RFID Tag which is a high-end RFID tag for global supply chain management and returnable transit items (RTI) and is ideally suited for pallet, case and item-level use. It also includes UHF 865 MHz Gen 2 Philips UCODE Harsh Environment RFID Tag and Passive UHF RFID Tag - Flex which has a read range over 3.5 metres and ensures accurate asset registration along with security benefits.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications
- 2.45 GHz Active RFID Tag Well Suited for Use with RFID Car Dealership Solution