- Joanne Brissette
- Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
CT REIA Announces September 2012 Property Management Secrets Workshop In Connecticut
05-Sep-2012 | West Hartford, Connecticut | News-Press Release
The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association, or CT REIA, is announcing its 3-evening property management secrets workshop for real estate investors. This event will take place on September 12, 19, and 27 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. This event will take place at the Comfort Inn, located at 900 East Main Street in Meriden, CT. Discounts for early registration are available for CT REIA members.
Breeze through years of study, hundreds of books, CD's, manuals and courses in just 3 jam-packed evenings. Too often landlords: pick up the rent in person; property owners put up with tenants not paying rent; investors have "undesirables" in their building. This 3-evening workshop will show attendees how to avoid property management headaches. Instead of lowering rents to attract tenants. We'll show you the secret techniques to doing this successfully.
Attendees of this event will learn how to: eliminate maintenance calls in the middle of the night; manage the business in just 4 hours per week; gain the confidence to acquire other buildings; reduce expenses to increase cash flow; reduce vacancy with tenant-paying people; and much more. This workshop comes with a risk-free money back guarantee.
CT REIA is an organization that provides motivation, networking opportunities, and up-to-date education for people who want to buy homes or investment properties. Each month nationally recognized real estate investing trainers hold seminars at CT REIA. Real estate professionals, investors, landlords, property managers, realtors, contractors, wholesalers, rehabbers, and the general public are invited to attend our meetings. For more information on this and other real estate investing seminars from CT REIA, please call (860) 265-4414 or visit the Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association website.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- CT REIAConnecticut real estatereal estate investingreal estate trainingreal estate workshopproperty management
- CT REIA Announces August 2012 Special Saturday Real Estate Investing Event With Attorney Bob Diamond
- The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces 2nd Annual Connecticut River Cruise For Real Estate Investors
- The Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association (CT REIA) Announces August 2012 Seminar With Real Estate Expert Bob Diamond