Future Electronics Features ON Semiconductor FUSB3307 USB-PD3.0 Adaptive Source Charging Controller
13-Jan-2021 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Quebec (prsafe ) January 15, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring ON Semiconductor's FUSB3307 USB-PD3.0 Adaptive Source Charging Controller.
USB Power Delivery (PD3.0) Travel Adapters, Hubs, and Power Banks can now take advantage of ON Semiconductor's highly integrated FUSB3307 USB-PD3.0 Adaptive Source Charging Controller. Compliant to PD 3.0 v1.2 and Type−C r1.4, the FUSB3307 allows for Programmable Power Supplies (PPS), supporting a minimum of 3.3V and maximum of 21V output voltage control. Output voltage, current, IC internal temperature and external temperature via an NTC resistor can all be monitored. An easy to use development tool is available with the Strata enabled STR-FUSB3307MPX-PPS-GEVK. Through the Strata UI, the developer can control the parts features as well as access the most up to date datasheets, BOMs, schematics and other collateral.
To learn more, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/p/semiconductors--signal-interface--usb/fusb3307d6mx-on-semiconductor-7130957.
Stay on top of all sensing and connectivity information in The Edge, your go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics. Geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products, each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new technology.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of The Edge newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the CustomerŽ. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsON SemiconductorON SemiFUSB3307USB power deliveryUSB-PDUSB PDpower source controllerAdaptive source charging controlleradaptive sourcecharging controllerUSB controllerpower delivery controller
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
- Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYEŽ Sensor
- Future Electronics is Introducing Laird Connectivity Sterling-LWB5+ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module
- Abracon AFAC110020-S698 4G/LTE PCB Antenna Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Features RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 Buck Converters in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics Introduces Renesas RA4M3 to Extensive MCU Portfolio
- Infineon TLE9012AQU Battery Monitoring & Balancing IC Featured by Future Electronics