Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Vishay's 2020 Americas Distributor of the Year
07-Jun-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 7, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently won the 2020 Semiconductor Distributor of the Year award for the Americas from Vishay Intertechnology.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, thanked everyone who contributed to the company's industry-leading performance on behalf of Vishay in 2020.
"It is the excellent collaboration between our teams that has made this possible," said Anthony Alberga, Future Electronics' Corporate Vice President, Marketing. "Vishay has been a very valued partner for many years, and we look forward to a very successful 2021 together."
Vishay Intertechnology is one of the world's largest manufacturers of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components for the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supplies, and medical markets.
"Future Electronics was unique in their ability to deliver growth in a challenging environment," said Dave Valletta, Executive Vice President of Sales at Vishay Intertechnology. "We thank their entire Americas team for this achievement."
Future Electronics was founded by Robert Miller in 1968, and the company remains the only distributor with a globally integrated worldwide IT infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsRobert MillerVishay IntertechnologySemiconductorDistributor of the YearAmericasaward
- Future Electronics Offers Employees One-on-One Sessions with Manulife Financial Advisors
- DF40 Series FPC to Board Connectors from Hirose Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
- RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Celebrates Grand Opening of New Office in Shanghai, China
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Christina Kouretas on 25 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics