Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
23-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 23, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is enabling its customers to tap into direct knowledge of their Advanced Engineers through a recent email newsletter.
Through ongoing training, Future Electronics Advanced Engineers access the latest developments and are delighted to share those topics with their audience.
The newest findings include solutions in Intelligent Sensing, Motor Control, IoT, Machine Learning, Automotive and more from an abundance of key supplier partners.
To learn more, visit www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/virtual-technology-bootcamp. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Visit www.futureelectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of any newsletters of your choice, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsVirtual BootcampVirtual Bootcamp Sessionsengineerelectronics engineeradvanced engineerIoTMachine LearningMotor ControlSensingAutomotive
- KYOCERA AVX SCC/SCM Series of Cylindrical SuperCapacitors Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics’ Karim Yasmine named Chair of Distributor Council for the ECIA
- Future Electronics Wins 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Award from Vishay
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Minneapolis Office on Their 35th Anniversary
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Geyer’s 2021 Americas Distributor of the Year
- Future Electronics Wins Abracon’s Global Fastest Growing Distributor Award for 2021
- Future Electronics Wins Abracon’s 2021 Americas Fastest Growing Distributor Award
- Thermal Management Solutions from Boyd Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics