Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
23-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 23, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is enabling its customers to tap into direct knowledge of their Advanced Engineers through a recent email newsletter.
Through ongoing training, Future Electronics Advanced Engineers access the latest developments and are delighted to share those topics with their audience.
The newest findings include solutions in Intelligent Sensing, Motor Control, IoT, Machine Learning, Automotive and more from an abundance of key supplier partners.
To learn more, visit www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/virtual-technology-bootcamp. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Visit www.futureelectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of any newsletters of your choice, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsVirtual BootcampVirtual Bootcamp Sessionsengineerelectronics engineeradvanced engineerIoTMachine LearningMotor ControlSensingAutomotive
- Future Electronics Offers Employees One-on-One Sessions with Manulife Financial Advisors
- DF40 Series FPC to Board Connectors from Hirose Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
- RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Celebrates Grand Opening of New Office in Shanghai, China
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Christina Kouretas on 25 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI