Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
14-Dec-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 14, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, kicked off their annual Spirit of the Holidays campaign, a series of charitable activities which raise money to benefit local community groups.
Future's annual food, toy and clothing drive began on Monday, November 29 at the company's global headquarters in Montreal, Canada. Employees are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items, new toys, clothing and gifts during the month-long drive.
Future Electronics has also established a holiday donation campaign to help improve the lives of those in need, and the company will match all contributions from their employees. The campaign will remain open until December 17th, and all contributions will go to the West Island Mission.
To learn more about the company's community initiatives, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsemployeesSpirit of the HolidayscampaigncharityfoodclothingtoysWest Island MissionMontreal2021
- KYOCERA AVX SCC/SCM Series of Cylindrical SuperCapacitors Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics’ Karim Yasmine named Chair of Distributor Council for the ECIA
- Future Electronics Wins 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Award from Vishay
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Minneapolis Office on Their 35th Anniversary
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Geyer’s 2021 Americas Distributor of the Year
- Future Electronics Wins Abracon’s Global Fastest Growing Distributor Award for 2021
- Future Electronics Wins Abracon’s 2021 Americas Fastest Growing Distributor Award
- Thermal Management Solutions from Boyd Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics