Future Electronics' New TechVentures Episode Features Panasonic Gatekeeper Board
22-Mar-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) March 22, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, will soon release the latest video in their TechVentures series.
What do a doorbell and a patient monitor have in common? They can both be powered by Panasonic RF solutions! The latest TechVentures episode explores the Gatekeeper doorbell board, a reference design created by Panasonic and Future Electronics.
The Gatekeeper contains five different Panasonic components including a PIR sensor and the PAN1781 module, which features high throughput of 2 Mbps, long range and direction finding, and supports Bluetooth mesh, Thread and Zigbee protocols.
TechVentures with Lazina is a series of engaging and informative videos that explore the latest applications of Future's cutting-edge sensors and wireless connectivity portfolio. TechVentures is hosted by Lazina Rahman, a Technical Marketing Engineer at Future Electronics.
To learn more about the TechVentures series, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/blog/TechVentures. To view the latest episodes, visit Future's YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX6sqqUB8iOi95xy7Ut2kNXNh0uXPdOCQ.
To learn more about Future Electronics, and to access the world's largest available-to-sell inventory, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTechVenturesPanasonicsensorwireless connectivityGatekeeperPAN1781video seriesYouTube
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Vishay’s 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Win
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Nexperia’s 2021 Global Distributor of the Year
- Future Electronics 2022 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes Employee Health and Lowers Carbon Emissions
- Advance Xitanium LED Drivers from Signify Featured in Lighting Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Panasonic TB Series of Automotive Relays Featured in Transportation Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Dialight’s 2021 Distributor of the Year Award
- KYOCERA AVX SCC/SCM Series of Cylindrical SuperCapacitors Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics’ Karim Yasmine named Chair of Distributor Council for the ECIA