MCP1630 and MCP19114 PWMs from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
03-Apr-2022 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) April 4, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring high-speed Pulse Width Modulators from Microchip in the latest edition of THE EDGE - Intelligent Lighting.
The Microchip MCP1630/V is a high-speed Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) used to develop intelligent power systems. When paired with a microcontroller unit (MCU), the MCP1630/V will control the power system duty cycle to provide output voltage or current regulation. The MCU can adjust output voltage or current, switching frequency, maximum duty cycle and other features to make the power system more intelligent.
The MCP1630 is a great fit for a wide range of applications including smart battery chargers, intelligent power systems, brick DC/DC converters, multiple output and multi-phase power supplies and AC power-factor correction.
The Microchip MCP19114 is a mid-voltage (4.5-42V) analog-based PWM controller with an integrated 8-bit PIC Microcontroller. This unique product family combines the performance of a high-speed analog solution, including high-efficiency and fast transient response, with the configurability and communication interface of a digital solution. Combining these solution types creates a more cost-effective, configurable, high-performance power conversion solution.
The MCP19114 is a convenient and powerful development platform to develop and evaluate your Boost and Buck/Boost power supply designs.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/microchip-mcp1630-mcp19114. To see the entire portfolio of Microchip products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics and Infineon Launch New Smart Building Solutions Portal
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Webinar on Happiness and Positive Psychology for All Employees
- BME688 Gas Sensor from Bosch Sensortec Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
- ZMOD4410 Air-Quality Sensor from Renesas Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics’ New TechVentures Episode Features Panasonic Gatekeeper Board
- Future Electronics Launches New Embedded Solutions Portal
- Future Electronics Launches New Season of TechVentures Series with SARA-R5 Evaluation Kit
- Future Electronics Hosts Healthy Financial Relationships Webinar for Employees
- Sterling-LWB+ from Laird Connectivity Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
- TGX.04 5G/4G LTE MIMO Antenna from Taoglas Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics