Future Electronics Features MINMAX MDW(I)12 & 15 Series of DC-DC Converters in Worldwide Campaign
20-Jun-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) June 20, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring four DC-DC converter families in a recently-launched worldwide campaign.
MINMAX supplies the MDW(I)15 and MDW(I)12 DC-DC converter families, offered in 15 W and 12 W respectively. They feature wide voltage and ambient temperature ranges in addition to the necessary safety features to enable design flexibility in key end designs.
These DC-DC converters occupy just 0.5in2 of PCB space within a small encapsulated industry-standard DIP-16 package, making them ideal for space-constrained applications.
To learn more about these featured DC-DC converters, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/minmax-mdwi12-mdwi15-dc-dc-converters.
A full MINMAX Technical Specifications guide is also available for download by signing up through the following link: https://futureelec.wufoo.com/forms/supknju0oygqde/ .
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Long Island Office on Their 35th Anniversary
- LUXEON SunPlus HPE from Lumileds Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Hungary Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- PSoC 62 MCUs from Infineon Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- VEMD8081 Silicon PIN Photodiode from Vishay Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Comprehensive EV Charging Safety Guide by Panasonic
- TL3315 Low Profile SMT Tactile Switch from E-Switch Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- PIC18-Q41 MCUs from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Electronics Team on Winning onsemi’s 2021 Top Distributor Awards
- Future Electronics and Infineon Launch New Smart Building Solutions Portal