Thermal Management Solutions from Boyd Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
22-Jul-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) July 22, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring customized thermal management solutions from Boyd in the latest edition of Sense Connect Control.
Boyd's high-performance heat sink product line delivers efficient and reliable thermal management and control solutions to protect critical design spaces.
With advanced manufacturing methods, Boyd is able to fabricate optimized heat sinks to meet demanding application requirements. They provide a wide selection of parts featuring thousands of options such as custom cut and machined extrusions, high heat transfer assemblies and other industry-specific heat sinks.
To learn more, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/boyd-customized-thermal-management-solutions. To see the entire portfolio of Boyd products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Stay on top of all sensing and connectivity information in Sense Connect Control, a go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics for engineers. Each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new sensing and connectivity solutions.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of Sense Connect Control newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia