Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary
10-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) August 10, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently celebrated the 25th anniversary of the opening of the company's offices in Madrid, Spain.
Future Electronics was founded in Montreal in 1968 by company President Robert Miller. It expanded into the United States in 1972, opening its first American office in Boston.
The Madrid branch first opened its doors in 1997. "We'll never forget our first week of training at Future's EMEA headquarters in London," said Branch Manager Carlos Menendez. "We knew based on the caliber and depth of training received, that we were building a long term deeply capable team."
In the beginning, the Madrid office was responsible for supporting all of Spain and Portugal. "Over time, our continuous growth and customer expansion gave us the opportunity to invest in opening more offices in Barcelona and Basque Country, as well as establishing local resources in Porto."
Future's Madrid office is located right in front of the Madrid Exhibition Center, close to the airport and to the M-40 ring, and boasts fantastic views of the mountains.
"Our team is made up of experienced people who joined Future Electronics at the beginning, and also young people from the industry who bring ideas, energy and new customers," Menendez said.
Many of the branch's earliest customers from 25 years ago are still receiving service today. "Our commitment to delight the customers, along with demand creation and supply chain services, have enabled the Madrid branch to maintain consistent growth, and to post record sales in 2021."
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated the Madrid team on their 25-year milestone, and thanked everyone for their contributions to the success of the branch.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis