Advance Xitanium LED Drivers from Signify Featured in Lighting Newsletter by Future Electronics
30-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 30, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has featured indoor and outdoor LED drivers from Signify in the latest edition of Lighting newsletter.
Signify Xitanium LED drivers address the growing demand for controllability and flexibility with many configurable features such as a unique dimming interface, multiple output current choices, SimpleSet programming, ComfortFade and more. Many lighting applications require reliable drivers matching the long lifetime of their LEDs. Thankfully, the long-lasting and low-maintenance Xitanium LED drivers enable luminaire manufacturers to streamline logistics without compromising on performance. In addition, Xitanium LED drivers achieve remarkable energy savings and CO2 reductions with dimming.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/signify-north-america-the-advance-xitanium-drivers. To see the entire portfolio of Signify products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia