Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
12-Oct-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) October 12, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, held their 2022 Thanksgiving lunch this Thursday, October 6th at the headquarter offices in Montreal, Canada.
The gathering was celebrated only a couple of weeks after the annual company barbecue, which was also a celebrated success.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, thanked everyone who made this effort possible, as well as all the employees who attended and made the family-spirit of the company truly felt. The thanksgiving lunch was a celebration of the holiday, as well as a recognition of the hard work, commitment, and teamwork of the company's coworkers.
This year's menu included a main course of turkey breast with gravy or a vegetarian option of pumpkin chickpea coconut curry. Side dishes abounded, including sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, and roasted fall vegetables. To top it off, the dessert table offered delicious apple tartalettes, fruit salads, and the public's favorite: pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese.
For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis
- Future Electronics Features WECO Renewable Energy Solutions