Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
04-Nov-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) November 4, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is promoting the BHI260AP Smart Sensor by Bosch Sensortec in the latest edition of THE EDGE. This device also features an integrated IMU.
The BHI260AP is an ultra-low power, customizable smart sensor consisting of Bosch Sensortec's new, programmable 32-bit microcontroller (Fuser2), a stateof-the-art 6-axis IMU (3-Axis Accelerometer + 3-Axis Gyroscope) and a powerful Event-driven Software Framework containing pre-installed sensor fusion and other sensor data processing software within a small 44 pad LGA package.
The latest feature of The EDGE promotes these devices as a capable and reliable option for designers working in IoT projects. As a trusted newsletter for industry trends, The EDGE's seal of approval helps engineers choose their parts with confidence to achieve their most ambitious designs.
To learn more about the BHI260AP Smart Sensor by Bosch Sensortec, visit www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/bosch-sensortec-bhi260ap-ai-smart-sensor.
To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsBoschBosch SensortecBHI260APBHI260Smart SensorAIAI Smart SensorArtificial Intelligenceself learning
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis
- Future Electronics Features WECO Renewable Energy Solutions