Robert Miller Congratulates Future Electronics' Employees on Successful Charity Bake Sale
11-Jan-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) January 12, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, held their Holiday Bake Sale on Monday, December 12, 2022 at the company's global headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, thanked everyone who contributed to the success of this year's Bake Sale.
The employee Bake Sale is part of Future Electronics' annual Spirit of the Holidays campaign, a series of charitable events which raise money to benefit local community groups.
Employees brought in a wide variety of homemade baked goods for the event, with all electronic and cash proceeds from the Bake Sale being donated to the West Island Mission.
Future Electronics was founded by Robert Miller in 1968. To learn more about the company's community initiatives, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsRobert MilleremployeesSpirit of the Holidayscampaigncharitybake saleWest Island MissionMontreal2022.
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Promotes UV-LED Webinar by Nichia Expert
- Yageo SMBJ Series TVS Diodes Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Microchip SAMA7G54 Microprocessor in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse eFuse Product Line in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Infineon PSoC™ 62S4 Pioneer Kit in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Launches Promotion on Their Extensive Discrete Semiconductor Available Inventory
- Robert Miller Thanks Future Electronics’ Employees for Making Charity Book Fair a Success
- Future Electronics Focuses on Energy Innovation