- Steven Dubin
- PR Works
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Learn about Solar Energy for Your Home or Commercial Property. Educational Seminar Offers Answers
11-Mar-2023 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Plymouth, MA, March 11, 2023 -- Considering solar energy for your home or commercial property to reduce cost and minimize your environmental imprint?.
Fred Paris of the Wind Sun Institute and owner of Plymouth Solar Energy is offering a free educational presentation and discussion about Solar Energy on Wednesday, April 26, 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. at the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce, 100 Armstrong Road, Suite 204, Plymouth.
Topics to be addressed include:
- 3 Variables of Solar Design: roof space, budget, and electric bill
- Types of Systems: Beyond the rooftop, Ground mounts, Trackers, Poles
- Batteries: Beyond blackout protection
- Residential Financial Model (template)*
- Financial (Leasing vs Owning)
- Tax credits and Incentives
- Calculating Payback
- Key financial variables for commercial and residential solar
- Investment Tax Credits: who gets them it and how much
- 2023 Applying the 80% Bonus depreciation for Solar Investments
- Determining the IRS basis for 5-year solar
- Applying Accelerated Depreciation for 2023
- Understanding REC incentives and SMART payments
- Non-Profit strategies for financial incentives
*Participants may bring their utility bill, calculator, and pencil to participate in design template.
As a technical business instructor, Paris has taught Strategic Business Planning at Northeastern University, Business Values and Renewable Energy sessions at Babson College, and private technical lessons for organizations across the United States. Paris holds BA and MBA degrees. Locally, he designed and developed the solar energy curriculum at Massasoit Community College and is the owner of Plymouth Solar Energy.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP to tinyurl.com/yuzrbhxw.
Plymouth Solar Energy is located at 18 Main Street Extension, Plymouth, MA. For more info visit www.PlymouthSolarEnergy.com. For a complimentary Solar Feasibility Study or questions, call (508) 746-5430 or email email@example.com.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- The Incredible Rare Clock Collection of Dr. William Thomas will Headline Cottone's March 31 Auction
- California Gold Rush Sunken Treasure From The legendary
- Raleigh Couple/College Sweethearts to Open Martinizing Cleaners 10911 Raven Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC
- Holabird's Treasures From The Shelves Auction Feb. 18-19 had Mining Collectibles, Bottles, Americana
- Rare Antique Maps and A Carved, Painted Carousel Giraffe are in Neue Auctions' March 11 Online Sale
- A 1951 Red Ford Convertible and A Ford Monarch Dealer Sign are in Miller & Miller's March 11 Auction
- Bruneau & Co.'s Winter Comic, TCG (Trading Card Games) & Toy Auction will be Held on March 11th
- 420 Cannabis Celebration - Hollow or Inclusive? Is Social Equity All Smoke, No Fire?
- Submarine Used in The Recovery of Artifacts from The S.S. Central America to be Auctioned March 4-5
- Introducing 29 Travel Apps to Make Your Next Trip A Success