- Steven Dubin
- PR Works
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Astera Labs Installs SelecTile ESD Flooring at Its Santa Clara, CA Facility
06-Apr-2023 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Santa Clara, CA and Avon, MA, April 06, 2023 -- SelecTech, Inc., a leader in the manufacture of innovative flooring products with long-term value and immediate benefits, recently announced the installation of 2,000 square feet of its StaticStop tile, SelecTile ESD--in a custom gray--at Astera Labs' electronics lab at its Santa Clara, CA location. SelecTech's distributor, Restronics, brokered the deal.
The explosion of data and rapid growth in specialized workloads -- like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) -- have given rise to heterogeneous computing and composable disaggregation topologies. Astera Labs creates purpose-built data and memory connectivity solutions to address the performance bottlenecks in these data-centric systems.
"In this day of ChatGPT and other AI solutions, you can imagine the amount of data that's being reviewed and processed. The delicacy of the hardware Astera Labs builds for these solutions requires as much protection from static electricity as possible. Our SelecTile ESD product mitigates that static electricity and helps prevent any glitches," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of president of SelecTech, Inc."
Astera Labs self-installed the flooring at the end of 2022.
StaticStop ESD tiles employ a patented glue-less "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced--oftentimes without need to close off an area.
Made with up to 95 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, SelecTile ESD meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
SelecTile ESD is available in black, gray, blue, green, red, brown, and yellow. Custom colors are also available on request. To request a sample of SelecTile ESD, please call 508-583-3200 or visit www.selectech.com.
About SelecTech, Inc.:
SelecTech, Inc. was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has created the top performing StaticStop ESD and FreeStyle flooring products, as well as Place N' Go residential flooring products. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit http://www.selectech.com.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Miller & Miller to Hold online auctions June 9 (Toys) & June 10 (Petroliana, Advertising, Coin-Ops)
- Web3 GameFi Platform PlayMining Developing New X-to-Earn Advertising Service 'Answer-to-Earn'
- Lovely 18th/19th Century Quebec Furniture Leads The Way in Miller & Miller Auction in Canada May 13
- Crypto Forex Conference 'Wiki Finance Expo 2023' Comes to Singapore this May 27
- American Muscle Cars from The Collection of Jay Soneff, Mostly Mopar, will be Auctioned June 10th
- Rare Gilt Bronze Tibetan Buddha Statue Brings $200,000 in Briggs Auction's March 24th Online Auction
- SelecTech Expanded Aerospace Division Takes off
- Items Signed by Many of History's Brightest Luminaries will be Sold May 31st by University Archives
- Suncrafted Cannabis will Sponsor The Vessel Mojo in The 52nd Annual Figawi Race Weekend May 26-29
- Free Seminar at The Plymouth Council on Aging Set for Tuesday, May 9