Future Electronics Announces Availability of CUI Inc's Cutting-Edge DC-DC Converters
27-Sep-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) September 27, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, is thrilled to announce the availability of CUI Inc's advanced DC-DC Converters. These cutting-edge converters have been designed to provide engineers with efficient and reliable power solutions for a wide range of applications.
CUI Inc is renowned for its commitment to innovation and quality, and their DC-DC Converters are a testament to their dedication to meeting the evolving needs of the electronics industry.
For more information about the solutions and other cutting-edge electronic components available at Future Electronics, please visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/cui-inc-selecting-the-right-dc-dc-converter.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Register here to receive the latest updates, as well as our newsletter, delivered right to your inbox. By being a member, you will stay up to date with the latest promotions and innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 45 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches