ReportsnReports.com: Building Integrated Photovoltaics Markets 2011
07-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
This new report is the latest in NanoMarkets’ ongoing coverage of the BIPV market; a market in which NanoMarkets has been providing path-breaking analysis for four years. As the result of our research we believe that while many of the trends that we have tracked in the BIPV space before are still powerful, we now stand at the cusp of BIPV becoming a key part of the emerging green building materials revolution, and it is on the opportunities resulting from this that this report is particularly focused.
This new report tracks and quantifies the latest developments in the BIPV sector, showing, for example, how and where collaborations between the PV industry and construction industry are creating new ways to add value to buildings and creating new ways for both industries to make money. This report also discusses how BIPV may benefit from today’s regulatory climate. Because BIPV enables the costs of the building fabric and photovoltaic system to be shared over the same infrastructure, NanoMarkets sees the BIPV market as having an increasingly attractive business case, even if subsidies for PV are reduced, as seems likely. Thus BIPV may be an important step towards PV becoming a substantial industry that may eventually be self-sustaining without government subsidies. The coverage of the report includes the residential and commercial/industrial sectors; new construction and retrofits. We consider the sizes of the various BIPV markets, the roles and strategies of important firms in the industry, and the various PV technologies as they relate to BIPV. In total the report provides a thorough guide to the revenue-generating opportunities for BIPV over the next eight years.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Manufacturing & Construction Market ResearchManufacturing & Construction Market Research ReportsManufacturing Market ResearchManufacturing Market Research ReportsConstruction Market ResearchConstruction Market Research Reports
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Diagnostic Imaging (CT, MRI, X-Ray & Ultrasound) Market - Competitive Landscape & Forecasts from 2010 to 2016
- ReportsnReports.com: Orthopaedics: Market Prospects & GlobalCompetition
- ReportsnReports.com: Chinese Market for Dental Imaging Equipment 2011 (Digital Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Extraoral X-Ray Systems and CBCT Scanners)
- ReportsnReports.com: PE/VC Activity in Medical Devices - Number of PE/VC Investments in Small Sized Medical Devices Companies has Increased
- ReportsnReports.com: Russian Market for Dental Imaging Equipment 2011 (Digital Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Extraoral X-Ray Systems and CBCT Scanners)
- ReportsnReports.com: Latin American Markets for Spinal Implants and VCF 2011
- ReportsnReports.com: Brazilian Market for Dental Imaging Equipment 2011 (Digital Intraoral X-Ray Systems, Extraoral X-Ray Systems and CBCT Scanners)
- ReportsnReports.com: ENT Devices Market to 2017 - Cochlear Implants and Bone Anchored Hearing Implants are the Fastest Growing Segments
- ReportsnReports.com: U.S. Market for Women's Health Devices 2011