ReportsnReports.com: Wireless Emergency Services Research Package
21-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
On June 12, 1996, the FCC essentially launched E9-1-1 with the adoption of an initial Report and Order and a Further Notice of Propose Rulemaking in this docket, establishing rules requiring wireless carriers to implement 9-1-1 and Enhanced 9-1-1 (E9-1-1) services. The FCC Order ultimately rolled out in phases that would cause wireless carriers in the United States to implement automatic location determination with certain accuracy requirements.
Buy Now: Wireless Emergency Services Research
Browse All: IT Market Research
Since the implementation of Enhanced Wireless 9-1-1, many entrepreneurial companies have launched next generation wireless emergency applications that include wireless data, mobile messaging, notification to concerned third-parties, and more.
This research package evaluates E9-1-1, Next Generation (NG) emergency solutions and applications, and the companies providing them. The reader will become informed about NG applications, business opportunities, and the evolution beyond voice-based wireless emergency services.
• Public safety professionals
• Cellular carriers and their suppliers
• Next generation emergency application developers
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Wireless Emergency Services ResearchIT & Telecommunication Market Research ReportsIT Market ResearchIT Market Research ReportsTelecommunication Market ResearchTelecommunication Market Research Reports
- ReportsnReports.com: Mobile Commerce 360
- ReportsnReports.com: Geographic Information System (GIS) in APAC 2010-2014
- ReportsnReports.com: Asia Pacific Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Market 2010-2014
- ReportsnReports.com: Mobile Local Search 2011: Location-based Search Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Mobile Value Added Service (VAS): Markets, Applications, and Opportunities
- ReportsnReports.com: India - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and ForecastsReportsnReports.com: India - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
- ReportsnReports.com: Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Solutions and Market Opportunities
- ReportsnReports.com: Asia Mobile Operators
- ReportsnReports.com: Middle East and Africa (MEA) System Integration (SI) Services Market Analysis and Forecast (2011-2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Research Report on Global and Chinese Tablet Computer Markets, 2011-2012