Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
30-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
The new version of the website had no major design changes but rather had major improvements on the back-end. Elevated Third developer Nick Switzer converted the site to Drupal, verison 7. Drupal is an easy-to-use, open-source content management system. The change made it easier for organizers of Step Up for Cancer to update the site with news, information, photographs and more.
About Step Up for Cancer: Step Up for Cancer is hosted by Generations Cancer Foundation (GCF) on behalf of the 41 participating non-profit organizations. Step Up for Cancer unites over 1,500 participants of all ages, stages and walks of life to support the cancer community. The event will take place at Dick’s Sporting Goods Parks August 7th, 2011.
About Elevated Third: Founded by Jeff Calderone in 2005 as a Denver web design company, Elevated Third has since grown to become one of the region’s premier full-service interactive agencies. The agency now offers web design, web development, search engine marketing and brand development.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design
- Sprint awarded new contract from State of Wyoming