Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
18-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Elevated Third’s website design and logo will reflect the values and goals of GLI. The website will be built using Drupal, a popular open-source content management system. This will allow GLI to easily edit their website without having to hire a web developer when basic content changes are needed.
About Global Livingston Institute: Based in Denver, Colorado, GLI is a non-profit organization that aims to inspire community leaders and students by exposing them to the poverty, lifestyle, government and challenges that exist in East African nations by organizing trips to the region to work with fellow nonprofit organization, Come Let’s Dance (CLD). GLI explores CLD’s mission to empower at-risk youth in order to enable the future generation of leaders to provide a more stable and hopeful future for Africa. GLI’s goal is for their participants to bring ideas home with them that will improve their lives and their communities. Currently, GLI provides two to three trips to East Africa per year.
About Elevated Third: Founded by Jeff Calderone in 2005 as a Denver web design company, Elevated Third has since grown to become one of the region’s premier full-service interactive agencies. The agency now offers web design, web development, search engine marketing and brand development.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design
- Sprint awarded new contract from State of Wyoming