Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
21-Oct-2011 | News-Press Release
An innovative new idea, Radar will provide personal safety and monitoring devices to high-performing, solo athletes in the form of a small sensor fits inside a helmet. Radar envisions their technology translating beyond solo athletes to other applications, such as team sports and motor sports. Elevated Third’s logo designs will reflect the spirit of the company, illustrate the effectiveness of the product and be adaptable to new applications as Radar continues to grow.
About Radar Sports: Based in Denver, Colorado, the smart helmet sensor technology was created by a group of people who have worked in cycling, ski, action sports and medical device industry.
About Elevated Third: Founded by Jeff Calderone in 2005 as a Denver web design company, Elevated Third has since grown to become one of the region’s premier full-service interactive agencies. The agency now offers web design, web development, search engine marketing and brand development.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design
- Sprint awarded new contract from State of Wyoming