RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
07-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
RED Development, a premier commercial real estate company, selected Elevated Third for its experience with web design, information architecture and online marketing. . Elevated Third will work with partner firms Straightline Design and KS Communications to create a web presence that will help RED achieve its communications goals and act as an accurate representation of the company for years to come.
About RED Development: A wholly integrated commercial real estate company, RED maximizes asset value and performance for its high-quality retail and mixed-use portfolio that comprises 31 properties totaling more than 17 million square feet in 12 states. RED is a preferred partner for national retailers and investors, as well as for third-party property owners who turn to RED for its expertise in re-merchandising and repositioning properties to improve profitability and appeal. A privately held company with national reach from its two headquarters in Phoenix and Kansas City, RED builds on its development capabilities as an active acquirer of existing properties.
About Elevated Third: Founded in 2005, Elevated Third has grown from a two-man web design shop to one of Denver’s premiere full-service interactive agencies. The company offers web design, web development, search engine marketing and brand development services.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design
- Sprint awarded new contract from State of Wyoming