ReportsnReports.com: Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
16-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
Discount destinations provide consumers with luxury and high street brands at prices reduced by 30-70%, and the format continues to perform strongly across the EU27. This report Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities outlines the size of the outlet market and identifies growth markets based on new openings. It also provides insight into the issues impacting the sector and profiles the largest EU outlet operators.
Browse All: Retail Market
Features and benefits
• Select the most suitable outlets for your retail operations by uncovering where they are located and their current mix of retail tenants by sector.
• Inform national business development strategies by uncovering key indicators across each of the EU27 markets, such as outlet space per 1000 consumers.
• Exploit opportunities and mitigate risks by gaining insight into the issues impacting retailers and brands distributing through factory outlets.
• Select an outlet operator for partnership by using our detailed profiles of the five largest players which includes their locations and strategies.
• Maximise sales at your outlets by uncovering how competitors have been driving footfall by attracting tourists, and providing food and entertainment.
Europe Outlet Center Retailing market
• The UK outlet market is the most heavily developed in the EU. The country contains 55 outlets and has 14.0 sq m of outlet space per 1,000 people. Romania has the least developed discount outlet market in the region with only 1.3 sq m of outlet space per 1,000 people, however there are three new outlets in development.
• Operating stores in outlet centers allows retailers to target a wider shopper audience however they must be careful not to cannibalise sales from full price stores. Many open outlet stores where they don’t have any stores nearby and others are selling products that were not available in the full price stores within the national market.
• McArthurGlen is the EU’s largest pan-European outlet operator managing 20 outlet centers across five European outlet market. While other regional outlet operators are turning their attention to countries within the Asia Pacific region, McArthurGlen intends to develop its EU markets building new outlets in Germany and France.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Luxury Retailing: Market Size, Brand Strategies and Competitor Performance
- ReportsnReports.com: SiC Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Emerging Markets for Microfluidic Applications (EMMA 2011)
- ReportsnReports.com: WLCSP Market & Industrial Trends
- ReportsnReports.com: Crop Protection Chemicals Market by Type (Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-pesticides and Adjuvants)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Enterprise VoWLAN Single-mode and DECT Phone Market
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Home Automation and Control Systems Market by Products and Technologies (2011-2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Clinical Trials Market (2007 - 2010)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Smartphone Security Market by Operating Systems, Ownership & Features (2011 – 2016)
- ReportsnReports.com: Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market by Products, Applications & Technologies (2011 – 2016)