Nanotechnology And Photovoltaics: Market, Companies And Products
29-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
Nanomaterials are leading to new opportunities for the production of cheaper and more efficient solar cells. Quantum dots, metal oxide nanopowders and carbon nanotubes are at the forefront of new photovoltaics applications. The world market for nanotechnology enabled photovoltaics in was US$68million in 2010, rising to $820million by 2017. Companies developing products in this sector include 1366 Technologies, Inc., 3G Solar, BP Solar International, Bloo Solar, HelioVolt Corporation, Konarka Technologies, Inc., Nano Solar and SunFlake A/S.
- How carbon nanotubes, fullerenes and POSS, graphene, metal oxide nanopowders, nanowires and quantum dots are being applied to photovoltaics and by whom
- Global market revenues to 2017, by nanomaterials
- Market structure
- Market drivers
- 65 company profiles including products and sub sector markets
Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
Browse: Nanotechnology Market
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. .
90 State Street,
NY - 12207
Browse: Market Research Reports
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- China Phosphoric Fertilizer Market
- Prescribing Trends in Opioids - Driven by Efficacy Advantages, Opioids to Remain the Mainstay of Breakthrough Pain Management
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Global Market to 2020
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Nanotechnology And Nanomaterials In The Electronics Market Sector
- World Market for Nanotechnology: Applications, Markets and Companies
- Global and China Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell Industry 2012 Deep Research Report
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery 2011-2021
- Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- Mid Infrared (IR) Sensors Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018