Top UK Party Supplies Company Releases 11 Great Adult Party Tips For Success
04-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
Leigh-On-Sea, Essex ( prsafe ) March 2, 2012 - Monster Parties, the UK party bags and party supplies leader, which has received 99.91% positive feedback from customers (assessed independently) has released their 11 top tips for planning an adult party.
Find out what to DO from these UK party experts.
1. DO specify exactly who are invited. Are children welcome to tag along or not? DON'T leave any room for assumptions.
2. Party planning a hors d'oeuvre party? DO careful planning on the serving amounts. This type of party should have around 10-15 appetizers per guest. A dinner party should have around 3-5 appetizers per guest.
3. DO hire bartenders and servers for large parties. This allows you to mingle and enjoy.
4. DO plan the party well and stick with it. Start prepping up two days ahead. Make sure everything is ironed out - the house is clean, the menu is set, and the complete shopping list purchased. One day before the big party, prepare the food and start assembling the dishes. On the party day, DO a quick vacuum run before you start arranging the food out.
5. DO use whatever items you have around your house to serve the food. Use a vase as a bread-stick platter and a clean basket for crackers. Pile up drinking glasses and put a plate on top. This is your pedestal serving platter. Create a tiered effect by stacking some books underneath the tablecloth.
The Food and Drinks
6. DO have sufficient amounts of drinks. It is customary to serve every guest their very first drink and teach them how they can get a refill.
7. DO set up the food in a buffet line instead of serving the food per table. Guests are more appreciative of being given the freedom to choose the food that they would like to eat.
8. If kids are to be part of your party, DO plan out a separate menu for them. Make child-friendly dishes such as chicken nuggets or simply have pizzas delivered.
Setting the Mood
9. DO play some music for mood setting if you're not having a party aimed at being gathered around the television watching the Super Bowl. Would you stay long in a gloomy party?
10. DO find time to make the atmosphere pleasant and comfortable. Using soft lighting or candles and dimming the light a bit.
11. DO have an appropriate theme for the party and play some games to liven things up a bit. DON'T be too organized though. Play it by ear. Too structured parties are boring.
Monster Parties have been trading since 2005, supplying party supplies, party bags, party decorations, party themes and more.
They have received a great 99.91% positive feedback from customers, as assessed by an independent organisation.
With over 6,000 party products available for next day delivery, there is no wonder that Monster Parties are a UK leading supplier of pre-filled party bags and party supplies. Their online store has hundreds of children's and adult party themes.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Laura Fowler Wins Business Woman Of The Year 2012
- Party Bags Market Leader Gives Lowdown On Moshi Monsters