Showhomes Jacksonville Sweeps Awards At Annual Conference
16-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
Jacksonville, FL ( prsafe ) March 12, 2012 - Jim and Kaye Biby are obviously doing something right when it comes to their Showhomes Franchise. For the second year in a row, the Biby's and their team walked away from the Showhomes Annual Conference with five awards, demonstrating their success and knowledge of home staging in Florida.
The Biby's know the key to their achievement lies in hard work. "Our strong work ethic helps us gain the confidence of our Realtors," says Kaye Biby. "They learn they can trust us with their vacant houses, and this creates a snowball effect."
The couple earned a prestigious President's Club Award, which honors the top ten franchises achieving high market penetration in their area. The couple was also honored with a Circle of Excellence Award for customer service, a Most Move-ins Award, a Most Homes Sold Award and a Revenue Award as a top revenue producer.
"Obviously we strive to deliver a product that is second to none regardless of our standing in Showhomes," says Jim Biby. "We have found if we conduct ourselves and work as we are actually working for God, then our service to Homeowners, Realtors and Home Managers will be what it needs to be to succeed."
The three day Annual Conference, which was held in Orlando, Florida, included a trade show, franchisee panel discussions, presentations on growth strategies by industry experts, and plenty of opportunities to make connections.
At last year's conference, Jim and Kaye Biby won a President's Club Award and awards for Revenue, Most Homes Sold, Most Move-ins, and the Ambassador Award, which honors franchisees for providing mentorship and support to others.
Successful locations like Jacksonville that focus on quality customer service have contributed to Showhomes' overall growth. Despite the rocky real estate market, the company continues to add new, thriving locations, making it one of the best franchise opportunities in several categories for the second year in a row, according to the recent Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 list.
Showhomes is a member of the International Franchise Association and the Real Estate Association, and has been a top-ranked franchise by the Franchise Business Review. The company has been featured in such media outlets as: CNN, Oprah, HGTV, Travel Channel, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Money magazine to name a few.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Stark Logic Signs With Above Grade Level To Perform Design For Micro Websites
- Rich Stark Of Stark Logic Named One Of The Top 20 To Watch In The Franchise Industry
- Moran Industries Signs On With Stark Logic For Marketing Services
- Showhomes Raleigh Helps Local Homeowners And Triples Business
- Showhomes Southeast Wisconsin Expects Continued Growth In 2012
- The Dwyer Group Signs On With Stark Logic
- Cindy Montgomery Of Showhomes Minneapolis To Be Featured On Hgtv
- Showhomes Fox Valley Wins 2012 Franchise Of The Year At Annual Conference
- Showhomes Announces Circle Of Excellence Award Winners
- Jeff Ross And Donna Muelver Win Showhomes Ambassador Awards