Party Bags Market Leader Gives Lowdown On Moshi Monsters
06-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
Leigh-On-Sea, Essex ( prsafe ) April 3, 2012 - Monster Parties, the UK party bags and supplies market leader, gives you the lowdown on Moshi Monsters.
As one of the popular party supplies themes, Moshi Monsters deserves to be described to help parents get to know these characters, so that when it comes to party planning they are in the know.
Moshi Monsters Overview
In 2008, Moshi Monsters went live as an online social networking game and website for virtual pets. Today, the main site users are young people between 7 and 12 years old. The point of the game is to adopt and take care of a pet monster. Players can earn currency called rox by solving puzzles. With rox, players can purchase items like food and clothes for their pet monster or even decorations. These items can also be sold to get extra rox.
After just one year of being online there were 10 million players registered. By June 2011, there were over 50 million players. Today there are a number of unique Moshi Monster products available including Moshi Monster Talking Plush toys, collector's cards, books and a magazine for kids. Fans can choose from six Moshi Monsters Talking Plush toys to adopt.
Moshi Monsters Characters
1. Katsumas - these are the most popular monsters. They look like rabbits but act like cats. They like to be social and receive attention from their owners, and they like fancy rooms. If they do not get a lot of attention they can get bored and misbehave by scratching the screen or throwing fits. The language they speak is Katsumanese.
2. Diavlos - boys love to adopt these demon-like creatures. They are very friendly and active, but also a bit mischievous. If they are treated poorly they can get very angry and act out. They like wallpaper with fire decorations, fiery food, and disco dancing.
3. Furis - Just like the name implies, these creatures are very furry. They are very odd as they like to eat slop, wear eccentric clothes, and love to be around Poppets. They can be very choosy about what they eat and where they live. They complain a lot about the house decor, and will not stop moaning until they get what they want. The language they speak is called Furglish.
4. Poppets - girls love these adorable creatures. They like to dance, and can be sweet but also a bit sassy. They are very friendly and like to play, but if they are treated poorly they tend to throw screaming tantrums. They are very emotional. The language they speak is called Poppetanium.
5. Luvlis - these creatures are also very popular with girls. They look like cherries and can fly. Their favourite things are clothing and anything beautiful. These bossy creatures crave attention, and love to go shopping with their owners. They are attracted to stylish home decors. The language they speak is called Luvling.
6. Zommers - These are the least popular creatures as they look like ghosts and are difficult to care for. Their health is quite poor, so they need to be fed at least once a day. That being said, if they have a caring owner they can be very friendly and show their enthusiasm by playing the air guitar. The language they speak is called Zommeranian.
About Monster Parties
Monster Parties have been trading since 2005, supplying party supplies, party bags, party decorations, party themes and more.
They have received a great 99.91% positive feedback from customers, as assessed by an independent organisation.
With over 6,000 party products available for next day delivery, there is no wonder that Monster Parties are a UK leading supplier of pre-filled party bags and party supplies.
Their website/online store has hundreds of children's party themes, including Mickey Mouse, Moshi Monsters party supplies, Super Mario, Hello Kitty. There are fancy dress themed adult parties, Hollywood, Western etc, as well as milestone age party tableware, Jubilee party supplies and Olympic decorations.
Office and Warehouse
Monster Parties Ltd.
55 Progress Rd.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Laura Fowler Wins Business Woman Of The Year 2012
- Top UK Party Supplies Company Releases 11 Great Adult Party Tips For Success