Exabyzness - Power and Peace for Small Business Owners
25-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
How does the business owner profit from the knowledge flowing through today’s information stream without suffering from information overload?
Social media consultant, author, and keynote speaker Scott Klososky, has an answer – Exabyzness.
- Exabyzness.com provides small business owners with the knowledge that can be used to prosper.
- Exabyzness provides this type of information in a format that is fast and easy to digest.
A 2010 LexisNexis Productivity Survey reported that 52 percent of professionals reported feeling demoralized when unable to manage all the information that comes their way. Using Exabyzness the small business owner can now profit from the knowledge flowing through today’s information stream without suffering from information overload.
Small business owners can read the day’s top 4 stories in each of 8 small business categories:
1) Today’s News
2) Emerging Trends
3) Cutting Edge
4) Driving Revenue
8) Taxes, Laws and Regulations
Exabyzness is designed to provide the business owner with knowledge and intelligence in a minimum amount of time, and if they can make him or her smile a little, too, that’s a bonus. “Small business owners are overwhelmed just trying to run their business, Exabyzness is designed to be a three-minute oasis in a small part of their day. We want them to look forward to the experience.”
Saving time and serving the small business owner are at the heart of every Exabyzness decision - from the daily twitter feed, to the free daily email subscription (http://www.exabyzness.com/subscribe), to the daily three-minute video summary that captures the day’s Top 5-7 stories (http://www.exabyzness.com/resources/how-to-videos).
Small businesses, professionals and individuals can receive the free daily email and video summary by subscribing on the Exabyzness home page. Please visit www.exabyzness.com and check us out.
Exabyzness, a new media start-up based in Boca Raton, Florida, is helping small business owners cope with ‘information overload’. A collaboration between social media expert, author and consultant, Scott Klososky, and Slavic 401k CEO John Slavic, Exabyzness.com is hosted by Chief Editor Lou Escalante, a former small business owner, writer/producer, and executive producer.
1075 Broken Sound Parkway NW Suite 100,
Boca Raton, FL - 33487-3540
Phone: 561-241-9244 ext. 3001
Website URL: http://www.exabyzness.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Small Business NewsBusiness BlogExabyznessNews DashboardDaily High Value NewsSocial Media FilteringSocial MediaAggregationInformation Filtering
- Exabyzness Website and Video Channel Helps Business Owners To Improve and Grow Business
- News Curation and Aggregation Site Helping Small Businesses Profit in the New Knowledge Economy
- Exabyzness – Content Curation For Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness - New Media Startup Helps Small Business Owners Profit In a Knowledge Economy
- Exabyzness – Knowledge, Peace and Profit for Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness – Delivering Small Business Intelligence in Three Minutes a Day