Dual Tone Multi-Frequency Software for Telephone Systems
23-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Research Inc. (www.GAOResearch.com) is offering its Dual Tone Multi-Frequency Software which is an implementation of a Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency generator and decoder. It is an international signaling standard for touch-tone telephones.
DTMF has a variety of uses in telephone systems. It is widely used in interactive control applications such as telephone banking, electronic mail systems, and many other menu-driven operations that respond to digits entered from a telephone. The DTMF generator generates standard telephone digits as the sum of sinusoids corresponding to a frequency table for each digit. The DTMF decoder will take a digital signal as input and produce the decoded digit. GAO's DTMF software generates and decodes 8 kHz PCM samples.
GAO’s DTMF generator and decoder consist of four user-callable functions that perform the generating, decoding, and initialization operations. This dual tone multi-frequency software features user-callable functions, low data and program memory requirements. It is fully compliant to EIA/TIA - 464B 6.1.4 and 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206. And it is implemented in assembly and C.
This dual tone multi-frequency software belongs to GAO’s family of Telephony Software. This line provides the user various featured telephony modules such as Call Progress, Voice Activity Detection, Comfort Noise Generator and Acoustic Echo Cancellation. GAO provides a complete package for telephony that can be used for Feature phones, Internet Phones multi-channel computer telephony boards, soft PBXs and Voice over IP.
About GAO Research Inc.
GAO Research Inc. (www.GAOResearch.com) is a world-renowned provider of high quality, reliable telecommunications software including embedded modem software, fax modem software, speech codes, and telephony software for a wide range of DSPs and microprocessors.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Caller Identification Software Features Highly Optimized Assembly
- Adaptive Noise Suppression Algorithm Features ANSI C Code
- V.44 Data Compression Software for Packet Switched Networks
- Multi-frequency R1/R2 software
- V.92 Modem Software with Duplex Mode of Operation on PSTN
- T.38 Fax Relay Software Supports V.17/V.29/V.27ter Standards
- G.728 LD-CELP Vocoder with Multiple Functions
- G.711 Vocoder with Independent User-callable Functions
- Adaptive Noise Suppression Algorithm Features Real-Time Audio Processing
- V.27ter Fax Software for General Switched Telephone Network