Worldwide Power Products is Offering Rental Services for Hurricane Season 2012
23-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Is your district prepared for a power outage? Hurricane season is quickly approaching, so make sure you are prepared. Having access to a backup power generator is the only surefire way to avoid the potential financial losses and personal endangerment caused by disastrous outages. If your business is located in an area that is prone to hurricanes, you would be wise to consider having a new or used generator. According to the National Hurricane Center, hurricane season lasts a full six months (June 1 – November 30), so a permanent backup generator can be an invaluable safety net for businesses in at-risk areas.
Did you know...
• 75% of companies without business continuity plans fail within three years of a disaster.
• Of companies experiencing a catastrophe or extended system outage, 2 out of 5 never resume operations; and, of those that do, 1/3 go out of business within two years.
A backup generator ensures your district will be up and running while your competitors are still in the dark. We offer flexible generator rentals to serve as stand-by power for your district for use in case of a power outage. We can supply you with the power you need, when you need it. We have generators ranging in size from 30 kW to 2000 kW.
Hurricane Season Special:
Book your 6 month Contingency Plan Rental for discounted standby prices including an industry leading UNLIMITED HOURS for no additional fees in the event of an emergency.
Store the generator on site OR we can keep it in our inventory with guarantee that it will be delivered to you when needed.
Pay for 5 mos. Get 1 month FREE! Call us today to secure your unit - 713-434-2300 or contact Jeanette Stratmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deal expires May 31st! Some conditions may apply.
• Short or long term rental terms (year round)
• Emergency backup power
• Standby/backup power
• Prime/continuous power
• Logistics services
• Load banks & transformers
• Fuel Management Services
• Fuel Filtering
• Supply cable/installation
• Preventative Maintenance services
• 24 Hour on call Certified Technicians
Powertron® Quick Connect Tap Box:
When a permanent generator is not an option due to the many costs associated with owning a generator but you need to be prepared for power outages, the Powertron ® Tap Box is an economical solution. The Powertron ® Tap Box makes your facility "emergency power ready", avoiding the costly and time-consuming process of connecting temporary power.
About Worldwide Power Products:
At Worldwide Power Products, we specialize in power generation equipment including new and used engines and generator sets for the industrial, marine, and petroleum industries. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality equipment and customer service.
As an independent company based in Houston, Texas, we buy new and used generator sets and engines all over the world. Our customers are able to choose from a variety of major brands including Caterpillar and Cummins. Generator sets range in size from 20kW - 2500kW and engines range in size from 150hp – 4000hp. Whether you need one unit or an entire fleet, Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for power.
Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, Kohler, Olympian, Onan, Waukesha, Volvo, Kato, SDMO, Generac.
Factories, Hospitals, Refineries, Schools and Universities, Power Plants, Construction Contractors, Churches, Workboats, Oil and Gas Companies, Water Treatment, Fishing, Utilities, Drilling Contractors, Telecommunications, Engine and Generator Dealers, Dredging, Power Rental Companies, Residential, Mining.
Mark Lum | Vice President
Worldwide Power Products
5901 Thomas Rd. | Houston, TX 77041
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Backup PowerHurricane Power OutageHurricane PreparationIndustrial Power GeneratorIndustrial EnginesPortable GeneratorsPower Generation EquipmentStandby Generator
- Cummins Diesel & Portable Generator Sets for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - August 2012
- Diesel Generators & Engines, Natural Gas Engines, etc. - August Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Recommends Businesses To Be Prepared For 2012 Hurricane Season
- Caterpillar Diesel, Natural Gas and Portable Gensets for Sale at Worldwide Power Products - July 2012
- Petroleum Generators & Engines, Diesel Gensets, etc. - Summer Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Caterpillar and Olympian Gas Generators for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Caterpillar Industrial Diesel Engines for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Worldwide Power Products Ramps Up Rental Program to Meet Customer Demand for Prompt, Available Power
- Caterpillar and Kato Petroleum Generators and Engines - June 2012 Featured Items at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Offering Backup On-site Power Generators for the Commercial Industries