Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
23-May-2012 | News-Press Release
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry. The study, which is an offering from the companys Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global crude oil industry across the value chain (upstream, midstream and downstream), and highlights various concerns, key trends and challenges involved in the industry. The report provides competitive analysis of major companies across the value chain, comparing the major integrated and independent companies, as well as the major international and national oil companies. The report also provides detailed information on the crude oil demand-supply scenario, with forecasts to 2016, major planned projects across the value chain, future trends and opportunities in the overall Crude Oil Market. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Global and regional industry overview.
- Key trends, drivers, and challenges for the global Crude Oil Industry to 2016 across the entire value chain.
- Analysis of the historical data and forecasts to 2016 for the global crude oil industry.
- Major planned projects to 2016 for the entire value chain of the global crude oil industry.
- Competitive analysis with regards to major international and national oil companies across the value chain.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global crude oil industry.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the global Crude Oil Industry across the value chain.
- Identify the demand and supply scenario of the crude oil market for all the major regions of the world.
- Competitive analysis of major companies across the value chain, comparing the major integrated and independent companies, as well as the major international and national oil companies.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regards to the crude oil industry.
Contact Information:State Tower
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- China Phosphoric Fertilizer Market
- Prescribing Trends in Opioids - Driven by Efficacy Advantages, Opioids to Remain the Mainstay of Breakthrough Pain Management
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Global Market to 2020
- Nanotechnology And Photovoltaics: Market, Companies And Products
- Nanotechnology And Nanomaterials In The Electronics Market Sector
- World Market for Nanotechnology: Applications, Markets and Companies
- Global and China Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell Industry 2012 Deep Research Report
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery 2011-2021
- Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- Mid Infrared (IR) Sensors Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018