Facial Rejuvenation and Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedures from Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
23-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
By the use of the surgical procedures and medical treatments it is possible to enhance the areas of face and neck. Corrections can also be made for congenital deformities (birth defects) and abnormalities resulting from accidents or disease.
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. Our physicians are able to enhance or refine areas of the face and neck for both women and men using surgical procedures and chemical treatments. Adjustments can also be made for congenital deformities (birth defects) and abnormalities resulting from accidents or disease.
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons have been helping patients with the following facial surgery and skin resurfacing procedures:
• Surgery of the Chin
• Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
• Asian Eyelid Surgery
• Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
• Forehead Lift
• Lip Enhancement
• Surgery of the Nose
• Surgery of the Ear (Otoplasty)
• CO2 Laser Resurfacing
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. We support and encourage you from the very beginning and throughout the whole process until your desired results are achieved. We offer an extensive repertoire of procedures by utilizing the latest proven techniques such as Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing Procedures, Breast Augmentation, Body Contouring, General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Laser Surgery, Plastic Surgery for Men, Botox Cosmetic injections, Juvederm and Radiesse, are offered.
We are conveniently located and patients from the following areas and cities in NJ: Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Ocean County, Essex County, Burlington County, Mercer County, Union County, Morris County, Somerset County, Holmdel, Old Bridge, Matawan, Aberdeen, Hazlet, Middletown, Red Bank, Rumson, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Colts Neck, Princeton, Alpine, Short Hills, Milburn, Morristown, Somerset, New Brunswick, Monroe, Marlboro, Morganville, etc can very easily visit us. We also get a lot of patients from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware as well.
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon located in both Monmouth County and Middlesex County NJ. Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons Said A. Samra, Asaad H. Samra and Munjal P. Patel perform an array of cosmetic, reconstructive and hand procedures.
Samra Plastic Surgery
733 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Tel: (732) 739-2100
Fax: (732) 739-0815
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Facial SurgeryFacial ProceduresFacial RejuvenationLaser Skin ResurfacingReconstructive SurgeryPlastic SurgeonMonmouth County Plastic Surgery NJMiddlesex County Cosmetic Surgery
- NJ Plastic Surgeon Dr. Said A. Samra Named One of Top Doctors by US News & World Report
- Recent Statistics Confirm Rise in Facelift Surgery and Other Cosmetic Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon in NJ to Present Seminar on Current Trends in Cosmetic Surgery on September 10, 2012
- Breast Augmentation - One of the Top Cosmetic Surgical Procedures of 2011
- Board Certified Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery NJ offering SmartLipo Laser Liposuction Procedures
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ Announces Botox Party on August 9, 2012
- Laser Surgery using State-of-the-Art Laser Technology by Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
- Body Contouring Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ offering Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Hand Plastic Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons