Extreme Compatible 10GBASE-SR XENPAK Transceiver with High Speed
27-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO Comm (www.GAOComm.com) has announced the release of its extreme compatible 10GBASE-SR XENPAK transceiver which can be used in switches and modules that support XENPAK transceivers.
This high performance 10GBASE-SR XENPAK transceiver, model C018XX01, is a fully integrated 10.3Gbit/s optical transceiver module that consists of an 850 nm wavelength optical transmitter and receiver, XAUI interface, Mux and Demux with clock and data recovery (CDR). It is hot Z-pluggable and features up to 10.3 GBd bi-directional data links and RoHS compliance.
This transceiver uses an 850 nm VCSEL laser diode to achieve a transmission distance of up to 300 m over 50/125 multi-mode fiber. It also allows for MDIO and DOM and has SC connectors. In addition, the transceiver is compliant with XENPAK Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Rev 3.0. Its optical interface is compliant with IEEE802.3ae and 10GBASE-SR.
This 10GBASE-SR XENPAK transceiver belongs to GAO's family of Extreme compatible transceivers. This line includes a wide variety of Extreme compatible transceivers such as Extreme Compatible 10GBASE-ER XENPAK Transceiver which uses a cooled 1550 nm EML laser diode to achieve a transmission distance of up to 40 km over standard single mode fiber, and Extreme Compatible 1000Base-LX GBIC Transceiver which consists of two sections: the transmitter section incorporates an advanced FP laser diode and the receiver section uses an integrated InGaAs detector preamplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO Comm
GAO Comm Inc. (www.GAOComm.com) is a well-known supplier of optical and electrical equipment and test instruments which are widely used in Telecommunications, CATV, Power industry and for Science and Research.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Rugged Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Portable E1/Datacom Transmission Analyzer Designed for Telecom Networks
- TDR Cable Fault Locator Features Contrast Function for 2 Waveforms
- Portable Optical Fiber Identifier Utilizes Macro Bending Technology
- Portable ADSL2+ Tester for Multi-tasks
- E1/Ethernet Tester Suitable for Multiple Tests
- Single Clamp Earth Tester with Anti-interference Capability
- HP Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver
- D-Link Compatible 1000Base-LX SFP Bidirectional Transceiver
- High Performance Transmission Line/Antenna Analyzer