HP Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver
10-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO Comm (www.GAOComm.com) is offering its HP compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ transceiver designed for multi-mode fiber. It is compliant with Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel standards making it ideally suited for 10G Datacom and storage area network applications.
This HP compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ transceiver, model C01CO101, operates at a wavelength of 850 nm. This optical transceiver consists of two sections: the transmitter uses an 850 nm VCSEL laser and converts 10 Gbps serial PECL or CML electrical data into serial optical data; the PIN receiver converts 10Gbps serial optical data into PECL or CML electrical data.
This hot-pluggable transceiver features an operating data rate from 9.95 to 10.3 Gbps, low power dissipation, duplex LC connector, built-in digital diagnostic functions as well as RoSH compliance. It can operate at a long transmission distance of up to 550 m over 50/125 μm MMF and 300 m over 62.5/125 μm MMF. In addition, its electrical interface is compliant with SFF-8431 and the optical interface is compliant with IEEE802.3ae 10GBASE-SR/SW.
This HP compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ transceiver belong to GAO's family of HP compatible optical transceivers. This line includes a wide variety of HP compatible transceivers such as HP Compatible 1000Base-SX SFP Transceiver with DDM Function, HP Compatible 1000Base-ZX SFP Transceiver and HP Compatible 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Transceiver. GAO's pluggable transceivers offer a convenient and cost effective solution for use in data centers, metropolitan area access and ring networks, and storage area networks.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO Comm
GAO Comm Inc. (www.GAOComm.com) is a well-known supplier of optical and electrical equipment and test instruments which are widely used in Telecommunications, CATV, Power industry and for Science and Research.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Rugged Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Portable E1/Datacom Transmission Analyzer Designed for Telecom Networks
- TDR Cable Fault Locator Features Contrast Function for 2 Waveforms
- Portable Optical Fiber Identifier Utilizes Macro Bending Technology
- Portable ADSL2+ Tester for Multi-tasks
- E1/Ethernet Tester Suitable for Multiple Tests
- Single Clamp Earth Tester with Anti-interference Capability
- D-Link Compatible 1000Base-LX SFP Bidirectional Transceiver
- Extreme Compatible 10GBASE-SR XENPAK Transceiver with High Speed
- High Performance Transmission Line/Antenna Analyzer