2.45 GHz Active RFID Tag Well Suited for Use with RFID Car Dealership Solution
13-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) recommends this active RFID tag which features a long read range and multiple tags reading simultaneously. It is intended to identify or perform location of items or persons and is ideal for applications such as manufacturing, asset and vehicle management.
This active RFID tag, model127001, is also well suited for use with GAO RFID Asset Tracking's Car Dealership Software which is designed specifically for automobile dealership management and security. With a number of RFID readers mounted in different areas of the dealership, the system is able to track and inventory all tagged cars, key fobs as well as employees in the dealership.
This long range active RFID tag offers a read range of up to 100 m and is able to simultaneously read up to 100 tags. It features anti-collision functionality, a compact size and low-power consumption. It is built around an innovative 0.18um low-power CMOS integrated circuit. Moreover, up to 4 years battery lifetime is achieved without sacrificing read range.
This UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D tag belongs to GAO's family of Airport Asset Tracking Tags. This line includes a wide variety of RFID tags such as UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag which is widely used in RFID supply chain applications, pallet and case-level applications, UHF Gen 2 DogBone RFID Tag which performs well even on high dielectric and other challenging materials, and UHF Gen2 RFID Web Tag which is optimized for inventory management processes and point-of-sale (POS) applications.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications