News Curation and Aggregation Site Helping Small Businesses Profit in the New Knowledge Economy
20-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Small businesses are overwhelmed with the massive amount of information available.
Exabyzness - a news curation and aggregation site is helping small business owners to profit in a knowledge economy in the following ways
1. Save small business owners time and delivers targeted high value information
2. Increase the Knowledge IQ of your company and workforce
3. Make informed decisions
4. Uncover trends and emerging issues
5. Derive meaning from the massive amount of online information
6. Gain a deeper understanding of opportunities
7. Cut through massive amounts of information and get instant insights in the following small business categories
- Today’s News;
- Trends & Technology;
- Driving Revenue ;
- Money, Markets & Economy;
- Taxes, Laws and Regulations
Please visit www.exabyzness.com and check us out.
Using a combination of automated tools and manual filtering – our researchers and editors check out hundreds of the best small business news feeds and sources - tweets, blogs, online journals, news feeds based on defined keywords, and more. We then filter out the useless/excess information – and organize what we believe are the top four stories business owners need to see and understand in each category.
These stories are placed on Exabyzness.com by 9 AM EST. A free daily email summary is sent to hundreds of subscribers empowering them to stay on top of all small business news. A
3-minute video summary that explains a little about each story is also created and uploaded on the website (http://www.exabyzness.com/resources/videos) and on the Exabyzness Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/exabyznessvideos)
Small business owners can easily subscribe to this free daily email and video summary from the home page. Please visit www.exabyzness.com and check us out.
Exabyzness, a new media start-up based in Boca Raton, Florida, is helping small business owners cope with ‘information overload’. A collaboration between social media expert, author and consultant, Scott Klososky, and Slavic 401k CEO John Slavic, Exabyzness.com is hosted by Chief Editor Lou Escalante, a former small business owner, writer/producer, and executive producer.
561-241-9244 ext. 3001
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ExabyznessContent Curation Websitesmall business newsAggregationbusiness blogDaily High Value NewsInformation FilteringNews Dashboard social mediaSocial Media FilteringNew Knowledge Economysmall bussiness profitsKnowledge Economy News
- Exabyzness Website and Video Channel Helps Business Owners To Improve and Grow Business
- Exabyzness – Content Curation For Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness - New Media Startup Helps Small Business Owners Profit In a Knowledge Economy
- Exabyzness – Power and Peace for Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness – Knowledge, Peace and Profit for Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness – Delivering Small Business Intelligence in Three Minutes a Day