Inspirational Keynote Speaker Christopher Gardner Inspires the Audience at JFS Executive Luncheon
21-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Jewish Family Service of Colorado (JFS) recently held their eighth annual Executive Luncheon fundraising event where they enjoyed a powerful and inspirational keynote address by Christopher Gardner. The sold out crowd consisted of about 650 business and professional leaders and the event raised a record breaking amount of money. Money raised supports all programs of JFS, including mental health counseling, senior and adult in-home care, disability and employment services, and family safety net services.
Jewish Family Service (JFS) is a nonprofit community agency providing a wide array of human services to individuals and families throughout metro Denver and Boulder. With a mission to restore well-being to the vulnerable by delivering services based on Jewish values, JFS provides support to all; regardless of race, religious affiliation, gender, age, income, or sexual orientation.
Christopher Gardner is a motivational speaker and author of the book-turned-movie The Pursuit of Happyness. Conquering grave challenges to become a successful entrepreneur, Gardner is a powerful and inspirational speaker, addressing the keys to overcoming obstacles and breaking cycles. He shared his powerful story of being a homeless single father that Will Smith portrayed in the movie about his life in 2006.
Gardner also talked about his feelings on parenthood: “When I was five, I made the promise to myself that I would be there for my kids. Becoming a parent was the most important thing in my life because I grew up without a dad and a stepdad who reminded me constantly that he wasn’t my father.” He poignantly related his life story to the work that JFS does. Gardner received a standing ovation and attendees clamored to meet him at the VIP photo reception following the luncheon.
Christopher Gardner is an avid motivational and aspirational speaker, addressing the keys to overcoming obstacles and breaking cycles. He is the owner and CEO of Gardner Rich LLC with offices in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. Gardner is also a passionate philanthropist whose work has been recognized by many esteemed organizations.
About Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau:
With 25 years of experience, Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau excels in pairing groups with just the right person for every kind of event. Our outstanding customer service is what separates us from other bureaus in the industry.
Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau
763 Santa Fe Drive
Denver, CO 80204
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Christopher GardnerKeynote SpeakerInspirational SpeakerMotivational SpeakerJewish Family Service of ColoradoJFSExecutive LuncheonFundraising Event
- Faisal Hoque - Author of "The Power of Convergence" and Keynote Speaker Represented by Brooks International
- Brooks International Speakers Bureau Helping Event Planners Hire Inspiring Olympic Keynote Speakers
- Brooks International Speakers Bureau Exclusively Represents Faisal Hoque, BTM CEO and Keynote Speaker
- Bob and Gregg Vanourek Sign with Brooks International Speakers Bureau for All Speaking Engagements
- Brooks International Connects Meeting Planners to Top Sports Keynote Speakers & Celebrity Athletes
- Faisal Hoque, BTM CEO and Keynote Speaker SIGNS with Brooks International Speakers Bureau for All Speaking Engagements
- Brooks International Speakers Bureau Helping Event Planners with Different Types of Corporate Events
- Brooks International Speakers Bureau Helping Conference Planners Hire Inspirational Keynote Speakers
- Event Planners Rely on Brooks International Speakers Bureau to Find the Best Keynote Speakers
- Top 10 Keynote Speakers to Motivate Your Sales Team