Exabyzness Website and Video Channel Helps Business Owners To Improve and Grow Business
27-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Exabyzness is the leader in small business news curation and aggregation. Small business owners have come to depend on Exabyzness to get the most useful, original and actionable small business news.
Our Daily Small Business Video Summary is a 3-minute video summary that captures the day’s Top 5-7 stories. User can view the video on the website (http://www.exabyzness.com/resources/videos) or on Exabyzness Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/exabyznessvideos)
Small business owners can read the day’s top 4 stories in each of 7 small business categories:
1) Today’s News
2) Trends & Technology
3) Driving Revenue
6) Money, Markets & Economy
7) Taxes, Laws and Regulations
- More than 3 exabytes of new content is generated daily (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnssjjckoQA)
- Consuming this content and profiting from the abundance of content is becoming virtually impossible using traditional methods.
Content Curation and Meaningful Human Aggregation
- Each morning our editors check out content from hundreds of the best small business news sources – Online Journals, Ezines, Twitter, Blogs, Research websites, etc – and select what we think are the top 4 stories in each category.
- These high value relevant stories are posted in each category on our site by 9 AM EST.
- A free daily email summary that contains the titles and links to the day’s best content is posted to our subscribers nationwide.
- A 3-minute video summary is created daily in our Studios here in Boca Raton, Florida. The video is hosted by Lou Escalante – the Chief Editor who has been responsible for the creation and development.
Small businesses can stay on top of all small business news in less than 3 minutes a day by subscribing to our free daily email and video summary on the Exabyzness home page. Please visit www.exabyzness.com and check us out.
Exabyzness, a new media start-up based in Boca Raton, Florida, is helping small business owners cope with ‘information overload’. A collaboration between social media expert, author and consultant, Scott Klososky, and Slavic 401k CEO John Slavic, Exabyzness.com is hosted by Chief Editor Lou Escalante, a former small business owner, writer/producer, and executive producer.
561-241-9244 ext. 3001
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ExabyznessContent Curation Websitesmall business newsAggregationbusiness blogDaily High Value NewsInformation FilteringNews Dashboard social mediaSocial Media FilteringNew Knowledge Economysmall bussiness profitsKnowledge Economy News
- News Curation and Aggregation Site Helping Small Businesses Profit in the New Knowledge Economy
- Exabyzness – Content Curation For Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness - New Media Startup Helps Small Business Owners Profit In a Knowledge Economy
- Exabyzness – Power and Peace for Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness – Knowledge, Peace and Profit for Small Business Owners
- Exabyzness – Delivering Small Business Intelligence in Three Minutes a Day