Caterpillar Industrial Diesel Engines for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
30-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for used and new industrial diesel engines. WPP buys and sells both stationary and portable generator sets. Whether you need one generator or an entire fleet, Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for power. For a limited time, Worldwide Power Products is offering great pricing on over 100 generator sets and engines. With reduced prices and great financing, new generator sets are more affordable than ever. However, we also have a full fleet of high quality used inventory that is immediately available. Customers are able to view the current inventory on the industry leading website. Each generator or engines listed for sale includes not only specs but multiple pictures, load test reports, and some have videos showing the unit start up.
Caterpillar Industrial Diesel Engines currently available:
• 2628 hp Caterpillar 3516B DITA Industrial Engine
WPP Item 101016
• 2500 hp Caterpillar 3512C HD Petroleum Well Service Engine
WPP Item 100492
• 2000 hp Caterpillar 3516B DITA Industrial Engine
WPP Item 100375
• 1300 hp Caterpillar D399 Generator Drive Engine
WPP Item 101199
• 700 hp New Caterpillar C18 ACERT DIT-ATAAC Engine - Tier 3, 1 of 6
WPP Item 100814
• 610 hp Caterpillar D379 B Engine
WPP Item 101089
• 500 hp Caterpillar 3406C DITA Industrial Engine
WPP Item 101103
• 460 hp Caterpillar 3406DITA Industrial Diesel Engine
WPP Item 100970
For more products and information please visit:
About Worldwide Power Products:
At Worldwide Power Products, we specialize in power generation equipment including new and used engines and generator sets for the industrial, marine, and petroleum industries. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality equipment and customer service.
As an independent company based in Houston, Texas, we buy new and used generator sets and engines all over the world. Our customers are able to choose from a variety of major brands including Caterpillar and Cummins. Generator sets range in size from 20kW - 2500kW and engines range in size from 150hp – 4000hp. Whether you need one unit or an entire fleet, Worldwide Power Products is your #1 source for power.
Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, Kohler, Olympian, Onan, Waukesha, Volvo, Kato, SDMO, Generac.
Factories, Hospitals, Refineries, Schools and Universities, Power Plants, Construction Contractors, Churches, Workboats, Oil and Gas Companies, Water Treatment, Fishing, Utilities, Drilling Contractors, Telecommunications, Engine and Generator Dealers, Dredging, Power Rental Companies, Residential, Mining.
Mark Lum | Vice President
Worldwide Power Products
5901 Thomas Rd. | Houston, TX 77041
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Backup PowerCaterpillar Industrial Diesel EnginesIndustrial Diesel EnginesCat Industrial Diesel EnginesPortable GeneratorPower Generation EquipmentDiesel EnginesCaterpillar Engines
- Cummins Diesel & Portable Generator Sets for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - August 2012
- Diesel Generators & Engines, Natural Gas Engines, etc. - August Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Recommends Businesses To Be Prepared For 2012 Hurricane Season
- Caterpillar Diesel, Natural Gas and Portable Gensets for Sale at Worldwide Power Products - July 2012
- Petroleum Generators & Engines, Diesel Gensets, etc. - Summer Deals 2012 at Worldwide Power Products
- Caterpillar and Olympian Gas Generators for Sale and Rent at Worldwide Power Products - June 2012
- Worldwide Power Products Ramps Up Rental Program to Meet Customer Demand for Prompt, Available Power
- Caterpillar and Kato Petroleum Generators and Engines - June 2012 Featured Items at Worldwide Power Products
- Worldwide Power Products Offering Backup On-site Power Generators for the Commercial Industries
- Worldwide Power Products is Offering Rental Services for Hurricane Season 2012