5 Days of IT Security Training We Can't Keep Secret
On June 20th, UMBC will host IP3 and deliver the most innovative and comprehensive training program in the IT Security industry.
IP3, Inc. recognizes the securing of information systems, an integral part of a sound infrastructure strategy. We would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in this unique security training experience.
University of Maryland-Baltimore County
Training Centers in Halethorpe, MD
If you plan to build a career in information security – one of today's most visible professions – then the CISSP® credential should be your next career goal. The CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement. – (ISC)2
So, you want to be a CISSP. IP3 can help simplify the process by providing you with the right tools. While the immediate goal is passing the long and arduous exam, we can dramatically expand your IS security knowledge with expert instruction, cutting edge technology, and proven educational methodology as you prepare for the (ISC)2 exam and certification; all the while, fitting into your training budget.
The CISSP credential is recommended for, but not limited to, mid- to senior-level managers who are working toward certification as an Information security professional or those who have already attained positions as CISOs, CSOs or Senior Security Engineers looking to get certified as an information security professional.
After enrolling in IP3's CISSP Live 5-Day Boot Camp, you will receive the IP3 CISSP Study Kit and a 1 year subscription to the CISSP Live Online Training Program as well.
If you can't get away for 5 days to attend the boot camp, the CISSP Live Online Training program may be your solution.
Here's what's included in each:
Boot Camp Training
• 5 days of intense instructor-led training
• Interaction with other IT professionals
• Daily review and domain quizzes
• Practice test taking skills
• Assessments of strengths and weaknesses
• 24 hr access for 1 year
• 1.5 hr domain training via webinar (Mon & Wed)
• 1.5 hr review session webinar (Fri)
• Downloadable files of the week's discussions
• Downloadable podcasts of all 10 CBK® domains
• Online forum for inter-classmate discussion
• 700+ Page Workbook Set for all 10 Domains
• NIST Guidelines for CISSP
• Access Transcender Test Prep
• Shon Harris “CISSP Exam Guide” & CD
• Security Tools CD
Optional Upgrade to a preloaded Apple® iPad2 (16GB WiFi):
• 700+ Page Workbook Set
• Podcasts of all 10 CBK domains
• Video files of weekly discussions
• Quiz Engine
• Study Flashcards
• NIST Guidelines for CISSP
• Shon Harris "CISSP Exam Guide"
• PDF Reader
• Security Tools Resources
• 1,000+ pages of security eDocs
MORE CISSP INFO
• • • • •
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user. Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.