ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
ReportsnReports adds the report “2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management” to its store.
The eurozone sovereign debt crisis, natural calamities, and declines in global markets had a heavy impact on the global wealth market in 2011. It was also an active year for regulation and tax developments. Banks continued their efforts to meet Basel III capital requirements, and the US and UK increased efforts to collect tax on undeclared assets.
Across the globe indebted governments will continue to focus on the offshore wealth and uncollected tax revenue of their most affluent citizens. However, the political instability that continues to gain momentum in the Arab world – and is threatening to take hold in other countries – will provide a welcome stimulus for offshore banking business.
Prevailing economic instability in developed and emerging markets will encourage clients to modify their risk exposure by changing the product mix. Liquidity and capital protection will remain high on the agenda. Capital requirements will continue to encourage larger banking groups to divest capital-intensive product lines such as private equity.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Wealth Management Market
Features and benefits
• Understand six of the biggest trends in global wealth management through in-depth forward-looking analysis.
• Assess the global wealth management industry with support from a range of Datamonitor’s proprietary databases, reports, and surveys.
• Identify strategies to remain competitive in the global wealth management industry by comparing best-practice industry examples.
Your key questions answered
• What will be the major trends affecting global wealth management in 2012?
• How will the seven regional wealth markets perform compared to each other?
• How are wealth managers adapting to an increasingly regulated industry?
• What is the future for offshore banking?
• What geographies experienced the most M&A activity, product innovation, and staffing changes in 2011?
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2011 IN REVIEW
TRENDS TO WATCH IN 2012
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Banking and Financial Services @http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
- Wealth Management Market, Banking Market Research Reports, Financial Services Market Research Reports, market research, industry analysis, market share
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.Â Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.