Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Brian Tyndall on 30 Years
08-Apr-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) April 8, 2021 - Future Electronics is a global leading distributor of electronic components with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, the company's President, recently congratulated employee Brian Tyndall for achieving his 30th anniversary with the company. "I feel extremely fortunate to have been working for Future Electronics for 30 years, and I hope to continue for many, many more," he said. "The company is great, and the people are awesome."
Brian began his journey at Future Electronics on November 13, 1990 in the company's Communications Department. Two years later, he moved to Branch Coordination, where he handled quotes and purchase orders for Germany, the UK and North America, adding Hong Kong and Taiwan to his responsibilities in 1993.
From 1994 to 1999, Brian worked in Product Marketing, first as an Expeditor and then as an Asset Manager. In April 1999 he joined the Marketing Operations group, and then the Sales team in 2001, where he assumed the role of Contract Administrator for Military customers. Since 2004, Brian has worked as an Account Executive for various divisions with a focus on government procurement, adding Tariffs and Inventory Analyst responsibilities in 2020.
"Hard work and dedication have definitely paid off for me at Future Electronics," he said. "Being able to help support my family and watch my kids grow up in the beautiful Pointe Claire area makes me feel very lucky."
Founder and President Robert Miller believes that Future Electronics' employees are its greatest asset. The company values the commitment of its people, and milestone anniversaries are recognized with personalized cards, plaques, vouchers, and other gifts.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Features WECO Renewable Energy Solutions
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Vishay’s 2021 Passives Distributor of the Year Win
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Nexperia’s 2021 Global Distributor of the Year
- Future Electronics 2022 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes Employee Health and Lowers Carbon Emissions
- Advance Xitanium LED Drivers from Signify Featured in Lighting Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Panasonic TB Series of Automotive Relays Featured in Transportation Newsletter by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Dialight’s 2021 Distributor of the Year Award
- KYOCERA AVX SCC/SCM Series of Cylindrical SuperCapacitors Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics' The Current Podcast Featured in Select List by Business Insider
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Madrid Office on Their 25th Anniversary