Infineon TLE9012AQU Battery Monitoring & Balancing IC Featured by Future Electronics
08-Aug-2020 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuringthe Infineon TLE9012AQU battery monitoring and balancing ICs in the latest edition of the Transportation newsletter.
The TLE9012AQU by Infineon is a multi-channel battery monitoring and balancing system IC that belongs to Infineon's Battery Management Sensing IC product family.
Designed for Li-Ion battery packs used in many applications on the automotive world (Electric Vehicles of any kind MHEV, HEV, PHEV and BEV, etc), industrial (Energy storage systems) and consumer (i.e. ebike BMS, home energy storage, etc), the TLE9012AQU fulfills four main functions: cell voltage measurement, temperature measurement, cell balancing and isolated communication to main battery controller. By providing the necessary diagnosis tools to ensure proper function, the TLE9012AQU IC guarantees safety of the persons around the controlled battery.
Stay on top of all the newest trends in transportation technology thanks to our Transportation newsletters. Geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products, each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new technology.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of the Transportationnewsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsInfineonTLE9012AQUTLE9012battery monitoring ICbattery balancing ICintegrated circuitbattery managementbalancing ICcell voltage measuretemperature measurecell balancingisolated communication
- ON Semiconductor NCV7446 Dual CAN FD TransceiverFeatured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Prague Office on Their 15th Anniversary
- i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processor from NXP Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on New Global Franchise Agreement with EI Sensor
- Future Electronics to Host Free Machine Learning and AI Seminars in 10 Cities across North America
- i.MX RT106A MCU for Alexa Voice Service from NXP Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- TE Connectivity’s LUMAWISE Endurance S Connectors Featured in Latest FLS All in 1+ NPI
- Synergy S1JA MCUs from Renesas Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics