HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK to 2015
26-Jul-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
HTML clipboardExtensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in the United Kingdom. It provides detailed figures on the current and expected HNWI asset allocations of UK HNWIs to 2015. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-uk-to-2015.html
This report provides the latest asset allocations of HNWIs in the UK. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of UK HNWIs to 2015 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs
- Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- As of 2011, there are just over 675,000 HNWIs in the UK, with a combined wealth of US$2.6 trillion, accounting for roughly 24% of the UK’s total wealth (US$10.9 trillion).
- The total number of HNWIs in the UK declined by 12.0% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 17.1%.
- Equities are the largest asset class for HNWIs in the UK (27% of total HNWI assets), followed by business interests (25%), real estate (17.8%), fixed income (17.0%), cash (7.3%) and alternatives (6.4%).
- Fixed income and cash holdings were the best performing asset classes over the review period, driven by a flight to safety during and after the global financial crisis.
- Driven in particular by a strong commodities market, the alternative asset holdings of British HNWIs increased over the review period from 6.1% of total assets in 2007 to 6.4% in 2011. This was mainly due to a significant rise in commodity holdings.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects a further movement away from real estate and towards alternatives, equities and fixed income products.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
3.2 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
3.3 Benchmarking UK Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of Wealth
4 Analysis of UK HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Changing Trends in Liquid Assets – Equity, Fixed Income and Cash and Deposits
For more information kindly visit :
HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016