Ultra HNWIs in the UK to 2015
26-Jul-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
HTML clipboardExtensive research covering the UHNWI population and wealth management industry in the United Kingdom. It provides market sizing and forecasts of UHNWI populations. By leveraging the WealthInsight HNWI Database, it provides key demographic breakdowns such as city specific data. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/ultra-hnwis-in-the-uk-to-2015.html
The UK has a particularly high number of UHNWIs. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of UK UHNWIs by city and sector. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the UK’s Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of UK UHNWIs
- Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Region wise breakdowns of UHNWI wealth and wealth growth from 2007 to 2011
- Wealth Managers per city vs. number of UHNWIs in each city
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in the UK
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of UHNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- Information on sources of wealth for UHNWIs in each major city, by industry and other measures.
- There are over 10,100 Ultra HNWIs in the UK, with an average wealth of US$110 million per person and a combined wealth of US$1,113 billion.
- The number of Ultra HNWIs declined by 11.4% over the review period (2007-2011), while the wealth of UHNWIs declined by 9.5%. This was healthier than the 17.1% decline in the wealth of HNWIs. The wealth of billionaires fared the best of all Ultra HNWI wealth bands, declining by only 7.7% between 2007 and 2011.
- On a city level, Manchester has the highest number of Ultras (170 UHNWIs) outside of London followed by Glasgow (158 UHNWIs) and then Edinburgh (134 UHNWIs). Despite being the second largest city in the UK by population, Birmingham has a relatively low number of Ultras (130 UHNWIs).
- Among major British cities, Aberdeen and Leicester have the lowest number of wealth management offices per UHNWI. As a result, these cities could offer significant opportunities to private banks and wealth managers going forward.
For more information kindly visit :
Ultra HNWIs in the UK to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016