Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
23-Aug-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its digital RF millivoltmeter and frequency counter which is an essential instrument for workshop production and laboratory ultra-high frequency voltage measurements. This digital RF millivoltmeter and frequency counter utilizes a new kind of micro-controller.
This compact digital RF millivoltmeter and frequency counter, model A0230003, is compact, portable and light weight and also consumes little power. It measures sinusoidal signal voltage over a wide frequency range of 10 kHz to 2000 MHz. It is packed with outstanding features including rapid frequency response, a small standing wave coefficient, high sensitivity, accuracy, reliability and high price-to-quality ratio.
This digital RF millivoltmeter and frequency counter belongs to GAO's family of Logic Analyzers and Generators. The line of products is generally used in designing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronic or electro acoustic devices. This line also includes similar products such as Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) Function Generator which is designed for use in such applications as communication equipment and electronic components production, DDS Function Generator which uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) to generate different types of electrical waveforms over a wide frequency range of 40 µHz to 5 MHz and DDS Function Generator with Arbitrary Waveform which creates stable output waveforms down to 1mV and provides a sampling rate of 100 Msa/s and a vertical resolution of 8 bit.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation
- Handheld CATV Signal Level Meter Features High Speed Measurements