- Samra Plastic Surgery
- Samra Plastic Surgery
- (732) 739-2100
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
NJ Plastic Surgeon Dr. Said A. Samra Named One of Top Doctors by US News & World Report
21-Sep-2012 | Holmdel, New Jersey | News-Press Release
Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Said A. Samra has been named one of US Top Doctors by US News & World Report. Dr. Said A. Samra is board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and The American Board of Surgery. (http://health.usnews.com/top-doctors/said-samra-plastic-surgeon-81CC004159 )
U.S. News & World Report's Top Doctors identifies the nation's best doctors based on a peer nomination process. U.S. News Top Doctors was developed in collaboration with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., publisher of America's Top Doctors® and other guides, and was built upon data from Castle Connolly's Top Doctors™.
About Said A. Samra, MD, FACS
Dr. Said A. Samra graduated with his medical degree in 1973 from Damascus University Medical School in Damascus, Syria. He then completed his internship at American University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon. Dr. Samra went on to complete a second internship at Perth Amboy General Hospital in Perth Amboy, New Jersey. Continuing his education, Dr. Samra went to UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School where he completed five years of training in surgery and subsequently became certified by the American Board of Surgery. He then started a residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at St. Barnabas Medical Center, New Jersey where he finished his training in 1982.
Dr. Samra has been awarded Physician of the Year 2010 as well as nominated Chief of Surgery by Bayshore Community Hospital. He has been featured-for 13 consecutive years-in Castle Connelly Top Doctors in the New York Metro Area and also is featured in February 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010 issues of New Jersey Savvy Living in the exclusive article on "New Jersey Top Docs for Beauty." Dr. Samra has served for many years on the New Jersey Plastic Surgery Executive Council, and was elected president of the New Jersey Plastic Surgery Society in 2000.
Dr. Samra is board certified by the following:
* The American Board of Plastic Surgery
* The American Board of Surgery
Dr. Samra is a member of the following professional organizations:
* American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
* Fellow International College of Surgeons
* Fellow American College of Surgeons
* New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
* New York Regional Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
* The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
* Monmouth County Medical Society
* Medical Society of New Jersey
About Samra Plastic Surgery
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons Said A. Samra, Asaad H. Samra and Munjal P. Patel perform an array of cosmetic, reconstructive and hand procedures. We support and encourage you from the very beginning and throughout the whole process until your desired results are achieved. We offer an extensive repertoire of procedures by utilizing the latest proven techniques such as Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing Procedures, Breast Augmentation, Body Contouring, General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Laser Surgery, Plastic Surgery for Men, Botox Cosmetic injections, Juvederm and Radiesse, are offered.
We are conveniently located and patients from the following areas and cities in NJ: Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Ocean County, Essex County, Burlington County, Mercer County, Union County, Morris County, Somerset County, Holmdel, Old Bridge, Matawan, Aberdeen, Hazlet, Middletown, Red Bank, Rumson, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Colts Neck, Princeton, Alpine, Short Hills, Milburn, Morristown, Somerset, New Brunswick, Monroe, Marlboro, Morganville, etc can very easily visit us. We also get a lot of patients from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware as well.
Samra Plastic Surgery offers an extensive repertoire of procedures by utilizing the latest proven techniques such as Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing Procedures, Breast Augmentation, Body Contouring, General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Laser Surgery, Plastic Surgery for Men, Botox Cosmetic injections, Juvederm and Radiesse. Samra Plastic Surgery is located in both Monmouth County and Middlesex County NJ.
Samra Plastic Surgery
733 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Tel: (732) 739-2100
Fax: (732) 739-0815
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Board Certified Plastic SurgeonPlastic Surgeon NJTop US DoctorsPlastic SurgeryCosmetic SurgeryFacial Surgery
- Recent Statistics Confirm Rise in Facelift Surgery and Other Cosmetic Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon in NJ to Present Seminar on Current Trends in Cosmetic Surgery on September 10, 2012
- Breast Augmentation - One of the Top Cosmetic Surgical Procedures of 2011
- Board Certified Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery NJ offering SmartLipo Laser Liposuction Procedures
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ Announces Botox Party on August 9, 2012
- Laser Surgery using State-of-the-Art Laser Technology by Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
- Body Contouring Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ offering Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Facial Rejuvenation and Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedures from Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
- Hand Plastic Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons